Feeling stifled in a recruitment agency or SaaS company?
We're after awesome Sales Reps!
High-energy, quick, intelligent, ambitious - great communicators with an elasticity of skills.
Is this you and what others say about you?
Only those with an insatiable appetite for work need apply.
What is in it for you?
- Work with Top 500, BRW Fastest 100 companies, SMB, Iconic Business client and reference base
- Be part of an exciting expansion phase in Australia
- Opportunity to grow and develop a key region
- Enjoy great team benefits and a balanced lifestyle - That's an Expr3ss! promise
- Be remunerated with generous base salary (negotiable) + uncapped commission system
- Earnings realistically OTE $135,000 to $160,000 - do remember it is uncapped
- Laptop + smartphone provided to ensure your success
- 4 Day Work Week
About Expr3ss! Software that Simplifies Staff Selection...
Expr3ss! provides simple, easy to use predictive hiring technology for business of all sizes. From companies employing 100 people through to companies with thousands of employees.
Expr3ss! Predictive Hiring Technology helps customers take back control of their own recruitment. It quickly identifies the applicants that have the right "can do", "will do" and "fit to" qualities in minutes! And our customers love us for it ... and tell us so!
Expr3ss! is an organisation that understands the importance of people and quality within its business.
About the role...
This is a great opportunity for a sales person to make their mark on a privately-owned predictive hiring technology specialist. This is your chance to get into the HR Tech space. Bring your recruitment or SaaS skills and background to this role. Check out the videos on our website www.expr3ss.com and the videos here to the right at the time you apply.
You will be responsible for:
- Converting and qualifying leads
- Presenting our predictive hiring software to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services
- Building long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively develop new business opportunities in the market
- Updating and maintaining our CRM system
- Supporting the National Sales Manager
- Working closely with Account Managers and Training Team
- Staying up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
The opportunity open to you will require the following skills and attributes to be successful ...
- You are already an awesome sales person!
- You are passionate about recruitment and technology
- Wants to work in a results-orientated team environment
- Can take responsibility for setting, aiming, achieving and exceeding targets
- Has the enthusiasm and drive to grow professionally within a sales team
- Is proactive and can develop and maintain customer-advocate relationships
- Displays competency on PC/MAC computers, plus Web browsers and the web in general plus the Internet and a variety of software applications (including CRM software, Marketing Automation, Word, Excel) and platforms (including mobile - iPhone/Android, tablet iPad/Surface)
- Is willing to work closely with the marketing and customer support team
- Has a proven track record of B2B sales in an IT, Recruitment, Web or SaaS environment would be an advantage
- Displays the ability to qualify prospects and handle business owner objections from all sources (lists, eDMs, Exhibitions, inbound etc...)
- Likes a challenge and performs well in a fast-paced environment
- Has the ability to multi-task
- Has a track record of networking with C level business people, employers and HR people
- Is familiar with recruitment processes (desirable but not essential)
You will be happy to use your skills to contact potential clients through cold calls, warms calls and emails. Presenting Expr3ss! to business Directors, CEOs, CFOs, COOs and their HR and recruitment people to show them how they can cut costs, save time and minimise mistakes in recruitment.
You have a genuine desire and drive to grow new business ... and fulfil your targets. You do like to celebrate your wins. And you do want to work within a culture that allows your potential to be developed to the fullest.
To be successful in this role we will provide you with all the training and support to ensure your success.
We are after Awesome!
How to Apply...
We appreciate that it is impossible to ascertain a person's awesomeness from a resume. So we're not asking for one from you here. Simply complete the Expr3ss! application process and we'll be in touch.
If you would like to be part of a results-orientated team that recognises effort, contribution, commitment as well as sales wins and you have an underlying desire and determination to ensure customers benefit from an awesome product that adds value to their business and gets them the results that you can be passionate about, then we would like to hear from you.
No recruitment agencies please