Bring your Entrepreneurial Qualities to
The Staff Selection System Specialists!
We're after an intelligent and ambitious CFO
seeking to propel the company into its next growth phase.
Only those with an insatiable appetite for work need apply!
Is this you and what others say about you?
What is in it for you?
- Join a company with customer advocates that say they "LOVE US"
- Work with Top 500, ASX Listed, BRW Fastest 100 companies, SME and Iconic Family Business client and reference base
- Be integral to an exciting expansion phase
- Take an active role in strategic decisions, financial analysis plus management
- Assist operating managers make decisions and guide strategy
- Enjoy great team benefits and perks - that's an Expr3ss! promise
- Awesome bright and gadget filled office, located in vibrant North Sydney
- Family friendly flexible working hours environment
- Laptop + smartphone provided to ensure your success
Women returning to the workforce are encouraged to apply!
Be part of the Expr3ss! journey!
Help bring our vision and global ambitions to life!
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark on a privately-owned predictive hiring technology specialist that has ambitious plans for growth, a company that has so much of an awesome reputation that our customers happily refer and demonstrate our services to others. Check out the videos on our website www.expr3ss.com and the videos here to the right at the time you apply.
About Expr3ss! Software that Simplifies Staff Selection:
With over 15 years' experience, Expr3ss! provides simple, easy to use predictive hiring technology for businesses of all sizes. From companies employing a hundred people through to companies with thousands of employees.
Expr3ss! Predictive Hiring Technology helps customers take back control of their own recruitment. It quickly pinpoints the applicants that have the right "can do", "will do" and "fit to" qualities in minutes! And our customers love us for it ... and tell us so!
We don't do ordinary!
Your focus is to be a helpful partner guiding the company's growth strategy.
You will be happy to use your accounting skills to undertake day-to-day accounting plus present financials and key decision-making forward-looking data to make good management and growth decisions.
The opportunity open to you will require the following skills and attributes to be successful ...
- A great communicator with an elasticity of skills.
- Is proactive and has the ability to multi-task.
- Has a sense of urgency and takes ownership of responsibilities.
- Likes a challenge and performs well in a fast-paced environment.
- Fosters and cultivates business opportunities, networks and partnerships.
- Creates and assesses financial statements and budget documents.
- Possesses unparalleled passion for finding new ways to execute "breakthrough" growth ideas
- Has maintained banking relationships
- Can develop capital market financing strategies or arrange debt and/or equity financing
- Can represent the company with bankers, investment bankers and investors
- Willing to supervise due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Has a proven track record of B2B accounting in an fast-paced IT, Web or software-as-a-service environment would be an advantage
- Has 5 to 7 years of financial experience and management experience with the day-to-day financial operations of a company of at least 50 people
- A thorough working knowledge of accounting systems e.g. Xero, MYOB
- Displays advanced competency on MAC/PC computers, plus Web browsers and the web in general plus the Internet and a variety of software applications (including CRM software, Word, Excel) and platforms (including mobile - iPhone/Android, tablet iPad/Surface)
- Holds a degree that has resourced you to be responsible for every financial and operative function of a company
- Is willing to initially work part time growing into a full time role
- Has familiarity with recruitment processes (desirable but not essential)
You will have the advantage of working closely with the Founders
and our hugely successful National Sales Manager.
We're after someone with Awesome ambition to grow the role along with the company's growth!
Expr3ss! is an organisation that understands the importance of people and quality within its business.
You will have a genuine desire to propel the company into its next phase ... and work closely with management, marketing, sales and customer service teams. You do like to celebrate your wins. And you do want to work within a creative culture that allows skills to shine.
We appreciate that it is impossible to ascertain a person's awesomeness from a resume. So we're not asking for one from you here. Simply complete the Expr3ss! application process and we'll be in touch.
If you would like to be part of a results-orientated team that recognises effort, contribution, commitment as well as personal and business wins... you have an underlying desire to benefit from the rewards of growing a company plus the determination to ensure customers benefit from an awesome product that adds value to their business and gets them the results that you can be passionate about, then we would like to hear from you.