Feeling stifled in a design department where your work
Bring your "will do" energy and
your pro-active "I can do that" attitude to
The Predictive Hiring Technology Specialists!
We're after Awesome people!
Intelligent, ambitious people, quick and energetic
with an elasticity of skills.
Only those with an insatiable appetite for work need apply?
So what's in it for you?
- Join a company with customer advocates that say they "LOVE US"
- Work with Top 500, BRW Fastest 100 companies, SME and Iconic Family Business client and reference base
- Be part of an exciting expansion phase in Australia
- Opportunity to deliver across the entire design process PLUS design for applications we haven't even thought of yet!
- Be remunerated with generous salary too
- Laptop + smartphone to ensure your success
Expr3ss! is a fast growing successful predictive hiring technology business that is looking for an awesome UI/UX Designer that has the ability to WOW with design and also understands the importance of creating interfaces that won't confuse users. Check out the videos on our website www.expr3ss.com and the videos here to the right at the time you apply.
You are already Awesome at UI/UX design!
You will be happy to use your working knowledge of modern UI/UX design and implementation working with developers that live and breathe software development to help our customers cut costs, save time and minimise mistakes in recruitment.
You have a genuine desire to use a wide range of technologies ... and create gorgeous, functional and efficient software designed with the users in mind. You do like to celebrate your wins. And you do want to work within a culture that allows your potential to be developed to the fullest.
The opportunity requires the following skills and attributes to be successful...
- Displays a sense of urgency and thrives on action
- Enjoys the responsibility of setting, aiming, achieving and exceeding goals
- Has the enthusiasm and drive to develop and a proven track record of implementing new ideas
- Is pro-active and can develop, maintain and take ownership of their work
- Is a pro at HTML5, CSS3 and other UI/UX technologies
- Can sketch, model, wireframe, storyboard and prototype quickly with your eyes closed
- Can work autonomously to quickly take a concept, sketch it and have it ready for approval for modelling
- Has a graphic design background (highly desired but not essential)
- Is proficient and efficient with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Really likes a challenge and performs well in a fast-paced environment
- Has a passion for all things web!
- Experience with frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap and jQuery
- Displays competency on both PC and Mac, all web browsers and the web in general
- Is familiar with recruitment processes
- Experience with iOS and Android Design
You will have the advantage of working closely with our hugely successful Development Manager.
You will be remunerated with a generous hourly rate.
We appreciate that it is impossible to ascertain a person's awesomeness from a resume. So we're not asking for one from you here. Simply complete the Expr3ss! application process and we'll be in touch.
If you would like to be part of a results-orientated team that recognises effort, contribution, commitment as well as wanting to benefit from incentives aligned with the growth of the business and you have an underlying desire and determination to ensure customers benefit from an awesome product that adds value to their business and gets them the results that you can be passionate about, then we would like to hear from you.