Bring your Entrepreneurial Qualities to
The Staff Selection System Specialists!
We're after Awesome people!
High-energy, quick, intelligent, ambitious -
truly awesome communicators with an elasticity of skills.
Is this you and what others say about you?
What is in it for you?
- Join a company with customer advocates that say they "LOVE US"
- Work with Top 500, BRW Fastest 100 companies, SME and Iconic Family Business client and reference base
- Be part of an exciting expansion phase in Australia
- Opportunity to engage and support our awesome customers
- Enjoy great team benefits and a balanced lifestyle - That's an Expr3ss! promise
- Be generous salary with work from home flexibility
- Laptop + smartphone provided to ensure your success
- Extended break over Christmas
- 4 Day Work Week
Join a successful business
offering great potential,
open to Awesome people!
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark on a privately-owned online recruitment solution software specialist, a company that has so much of an awesome reputation that our customers happily refer and demonstrate our services to others. Check out the videos on our website www.expr3ss.com and the videos here to the right at the time you apply.
Be part of the Expr3ss! journey!
Bring your love for the web, cloud-software, technology and desire to offer pro-active training and support!
About Expr3ss! Software that Simplifies Staff Selection Specialists:
Since 2005, Expr3ss! has provided simple, easy to use online recruitment software for business of all sizes: from companies employing one hundred people through to companies with hundreds or thousands of employees.
The Expr3ss! staff selection system that helps customers take back control of their own recruitment. It quickly matches and identifies the applicants that have the right "can do", "will do" and "fit to" qualities in minutes! And our customers love us for it ... and tell us so!
We don't do ordinary!
Our people say ...
"I love it so much that now I work for Expr3ss! in training customers on how to get the best out of the system, I feel the customers truly appreciate my assistance because I am a user just like them."
Tracy Schulze, Solutions & Training Manager
You will be happy to pro-actively assist and support new customers that the Awesome Expr3ss! Sales Team bring on board. When new customers jump on board Expr3ss! they grow their team instantly ... suddenly it's their team plus the team at Expr3ss!
With your help and that of our sales and support team too, you will help new customers get up and running on Expr3ss! You'll guide and work closely with them, help with job ad writing, providing recruitment advice, support and training using the web, phone and face-to-face, to ensure that they get the most from the unique Expr3ss! recruitment methodology and algorithms that suit their roles and their culture. You'll have an opportunity to be pro-active, offer recruitment advice, support and training that will meet individual and business needs.
You have a genuine desire to show users how they can get even more from Expr3ss! ... just like Tracy! You do like to see others benefit from your help and support. You do like to celebrate when people achieve the learnings that you impart.
The opportunity open to you will require the following skills and attributes to be successful ...
- A desire to work in a shared results driven team environment
- Has the enthusiasm and drive to develop relationships with people
- Can take responsibility for pro-actively training people where you identify a need
- Has the ability to develop relationships with customers to ascertain key training needs and opportunities
- Is able to listen to a customers needs in training
- Displays competency on PC/MAC computers, plus Web browsers and the web in general plus the Internet and a variety of software applications (including CRM software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and platforms (including mobile - iPhone/Android, tablet iPad/Surface)
- Is willing to work with a growing sales and customer liaison team to bring new customers on board
- Has the ability to write Job Ads from Job Descriptions
- Has a proven track record of training in a recruitment, IT, Web, ATS or software-as-a-service environment
- Has strong understanding of recruitment processes or has recruitment experience
- Displays an interest in emerging online technologies
- Likes a challenge and performs well in a fast-paced environment
Expr3ss! is an organisation that understands the importance of people and quality within its business. We want awesome people to join us. And you do want to work within a culture that allows your potential to be developed to the fullest.
You are already Awesome at Supporting and Training people!
We will provide you with the support to ensure your success.
You will be remunerated with a generous salary + incentives + 4 Day Work Week after probation!
We appreciate that it is impossible to ascertain a person's awesomeness from a resume. So we're not asking for one from you here. Simply complete the Expr3ss! application process and we'll be in touch.
If you would like to be part of a results-orientated team that recognises effort, contribution, commitment and celebrates wins and you have an underlying desire and determination to ensure customers benefit from an awesome product that adds value to their business and gets them the results that you can be passionate about, then we would like to hear from you.