This is an *Entry Level* role
With flexibility to design your own career path!
Bring your "will do" energy and
your pro-active "I can do that" attitude to
The Predictive Hiring Technology Specialists!
We're after Awesome people!
Intelligent, ambitious people, quick and energetic
with an elasticity of skills.
Only those with an insatiable appetite for work need apply?
What is in it for you?
- Join a company with customer advocates that say they "LOVE US"
- Work with Top 500, BRW Fastest 100 companies, SME and Iconic Family Business client and reference base
- Be part of an exciting expansion phase in Australia
- New "activity" based open office environment in easy to get to location - train, bus or drive to work!
- Enjoy great team benefits and perks - that's an Expr3ss! promise
- Awesome bright and gadget filled office, located in vibrant North Sydney
- Family friendly flexible working hours environment
- Laptop + smartphone provided to ensure your success
- Immediate start!
Women returning to the workforce are encouraged to apply!
Join a successful business
offering great potential, open to Awesome people!
This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark on a privately-owned predictive hiring technology specialists that has ambitious plans for growth, a company that has so much of an awesome reputation that our customers happily refer and demonstrate our services to others. Check out the videos on our website www.expr3ss.com and the videos here to the right at the time you apply.
Come and be part of the Expr3ss! journey!
Bring your love for the web, cloud-software, technology and desire to offer support to the Expr3ss! team and customers!
About Expr3ss! Software that Simplified Staff Selection Specialists:
With over 15 years' experience, Expr3ss! provides simple, easy to use online recruitment software for business of all sizes. From companies employing a hundred people through to companies with thousands of employees.
The Expr3ss! Predictive Hiring Technology helps customers take back control of their own recruitment. It quickly identifies the applicants that have the right "can do", "will do" and "fit to" qualities in minutes! And our customers love us for it ... and tell us so!
We don't do ordinary!
Our people say ...
"I love Expr3ss! so much that now I work for Expr3ss! in training customers on how to get the best out of the system, I feel the customers truly appreciate my assistance because I was a user just like them."
Tracy Schulze Solutions & Training Manager
You are already great at using the web,
quick on the keyboard and delight in supporting people!
You will be happy to take on helping customers with writing ad copy for their all-important roles that need filling, assisting them with placement of their ads on relevant job boards along with the implementation of their Expr3ss! system.
You'll be willing to be cross-trained so that you can continue to grow and understand all aspects of Expr3ss! to enable you to grow your skills and settle on your chosen career path. You want to work within a culture that allows your potential to be developed to its fullest.
You'll have an opportunity to work closely with the customers so that they maximise their use of Expr3ss!, its method and rigour so that they get the results we strive for them to achieve. You have a genuine desire to show users how they can get even more from Expr3ss! ... just like Tracy!
The opportunity open to you will require the following skills and attributes to be successful ...
- A desire to work in a shared-results driven team environment
- Thrives on challenges and performs well in a fast-paced decisive environment where prompt action and delivering on tasks to deadline is key
- Can pro-actively identifying tasks (e.g. administration, marketing, sales, customer support, product development) that you can assist with
- Has a sense of urgency and energy that drives them to do more
- Has the enthusiasm and drive to develop relationships with people
- Is tenacious in self development and wants to constantly improve their skills, experiment with what they believe they can achieve - a person that likes to put themselves to the test to see what they can accomplish
- Has the ability to develop relationships and listen to a customers needs
- Can see themselves supporting sales and maybe even selling
- Is very competent on PC/MAC computers, plus Web browsers and the web in general plus the Internet and a variety of software applications (including CRM software, Word, Excel) and platforms (including mobile - iPhone/Android, tablet iPad/Surface) - and delights in learning more
- Has great keyboard skills, quick and accurate that they can demonstrate
- Likes working with words, creating or even writing Job Ad copy
- Is willing to work in supporting customers and maybe even help with training and/or new customer system set-ups
- Has a proven track record in administration, general recruitment and IT, Web or software-as-a-service environment
- Is familiar with recruitment processes (very desirable but not essential)
To be successful in this role we will provide you with all the support to ensure your success.
You will be remunerated with a generous salary for
an entry level role!
We're after an Awesome "Can Do" and "Will Do" person!
Expr3ss! is an organisation that understands the importance of people and quality within its business.
We appreciate that it is impossible to ascertain a person's awesomeness from a resume for this role. So we're not asking for one from you here. Simply complete the Expr3ss! application process and we'll be in touch.
If you would like to be part of a results-orientated team that recognises effort, contribution, commitment and celebrates wins and you have an underlying desire and determination to develop yourself and your skills in a company that is willing to help you do that, then we would like to hear from you.